Qualification for Remedial Massage Course
This qualification reflects the role of remedial massage therapists who work with clients
presenting with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance or restrictions in range
of motion (ROM). Practitioners may be self-employed or work within a larger health service.
This course will teach you how to do remedial massage, which involves the use of massage,
stretching, and other methods to enhance wellness, wellbeing, and relaxation. You'll acquire
the theoretical expertise you'll need to evaluate your clients' soft tissue dysfunction and
handle others that have a particular need.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 200 hours of work
as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of units of competency. No licensing,
legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the
time of publication.
At Noble Training Academy, everything you study has a direct application in the real world.
Practical skills can be developed by hands-on experience. you'll earn 200 hours of clinical
experience in massage clinics. This allows you to perform massage techniques on a variety of
people, including students, employees, and the general public.
Our programs include:
- Drop-in sessions
- Peer mentoring
- Math’s and writing resources
- Resume and career guidance.
Our remedial massage experts will teach you the following in this nationally
- Advanced massage techniques to treat a variety of injuries.
- Clients with soft tissue dysfunction, musculoskeletal imbalance, or motion limitations
are assessed and treated.
- To devise a detailed recovery plan that includes the use of specialized massage
techniques. With a Diploma in Remedial Massage, you'll be able to practice as a licensed
Remedial Massage Practitioner or Therapist. This course may be available as part of a
- Via job-placement opportunities offered as part of this course, you can complete the
required 200 hours of hands-on and real-world massage therapy work.
- Graduates may be able to work independently or as part of a health clinic as remedial
- A remedial massage therapist may also work as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team
as a specialist member.
- Graduates will continue their education with the Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy.
Entry and Enrolment Process:
All prospective students must meet with the Course Career Advisor or the Education Manager
for an interview. The interview can take place in person or over the phone or via Skype. The
Education Manager will determine the suitability and capacity to complete the course based
on the details gathered from the interview and the results of the test study.